What are you looking for

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NIHON ADVENTURES HAS ARRIVED IN NAGOYA!



The flight was a looming 13 hours from Detroit to Nagoya (but it was entertaining). 



I am absolutely thrilled to be here! The trip is not over yet. There is one more flight and that is to Fukuoka. Thank you all for being patient with me. Going from airport to airport is tiring, but worth it. Also, I am writing this around 4:46 p.m., almost dinner time over here (you all are still asleep probably). So the time difference is...well, different. 
I would love to continue to ramble on. But, I'll save the rambling when I create the first discussion in the "Discussion" section of the site. 
I can't wait to show you the videos and photos of the experience. Until then, sleep well all (or stay up really really late). 

No comments:

Post a Comment